17.9.16

ROUGH CUT (NO REPORTER NARRATION) STORY: Director Woody Allen is making his first foray onto the small screen -- television. Allen and the cast of his new Amazon comedy series, "Crisis In Six Scenes," celebrated the new show at a New York premiere on Thursday (September 15). The veteran film maker wrote, directed and appears in the show alongside an ensemble cast that includes Joy Behar, Elaine May, and former Disney star Miley Cyrus. "I had seen her when my kids used to watch her and I would pass by the television set on route to something more substantial. And I said, 'who is that little girl, she's got a great comedic delivery, you know, she knocks off those jokes great.' And then she emerged as Miley Cyrus and I didn't know anything about that," said Allen. "I said, 'remember that little girl,' and they said yes, Miley Cyrus, 'I said yes, let's get her, she would be right for this part and I would trust her with my dialogue.' And she was great," he added. On the red carpet, Allen said Amazon won him over after many offers. "Well several people approached me, and I had no interest in any of them and Amazon was the most present and they kept at it and they wouldn't take no for an answer and they kept improving their offer all the time." The six half-hour shows will be seen on Amazon's Prime Instant Video in the U.S., the U.K. and in Germany and will premiere on September 30. #russian #starwars #economy #ANN #stockmarket #ohio #votetrump2016 #costume #woman #obama #clinton
russian starwars economy ANN stockmarket ohio votetrump2016 costume woman obama clinton


Translate

Use 100% Quality Make up

Follow as here

Save 55% and more for Clothes

Deals Of The Day

Booking.com

Twitter Feeds

New York Times